Size: 16 oz.
*Silver 100 +/- parts per million
Silver is naturally one of the most powerful antibiotics, antiviral, and even antifungal. It is believed that silver is a systemic disinfectant and works like a secondary immune system. Silver kills bacteria, however, it kills only bacteria that is anaerobic or nitrogen breathing which are "the bad guys". The friendly bacteria in the digestive tract are immune to the silver due to the fact that they are oxygen breathing or aerobic. Silver can also neutralize fluoride poisoning.
Silver has been used for thousands of years for health care. It has been known to kill some 650 disease organisms, and resistant strains do not develop. One doctor is quoted as saying, "What we have actually done was rediscover the fact that silver killed bacteria which had been known for centuries.... when antibiotics were discovered, clinical uses for silver as an antibiotic were discarded."
Symptoms of a silver deficiency and some diseases where the use of silver may be beneficial:
- Athlete's Foot
- Cerebra-Spinal Meningitis
- E. Coli
- Food Poisoning
- Intestinal Trouble
Dosage: Adults: One teaspoon daily. Children: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily