Shipping & returns
- Cancellations - If you wish to cancel an order, you will need to contact us during normal business hours (10:00 am to 8:00 pm EDT, Monday through Friday). We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package (see return policy listed below). Any order that is cancelled after it leaves our facility will be considered a return, and all return policies listed apply.
- Returns - You may not return a product simply because you didn't like the flavor. If you would like to return a product, you must phone within 30 days of the shipment date to receive authorization and return instructions. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days of the shipment date. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. Products must be shipped back to Healthkick Nutrition at the customer's expense. All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer as we are not responsible for items that are damaged or lost in transit. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Customers are responsible for any difference in shipping costs incurred to process an order. This includes orders that qualified for free shipping. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned products.
- Damaged Items - Merchandise damaged during shipment must be reported to Healthkick Nutrition within 5 days of receipt. Please call us during our normal business hours (10:00 am to 8:00 pm EDT, Monday through Friday) to notify us of any damaged items (please have your order number and the item description ready when you call). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged item(s) and either send you a replacement order or issue you a credit for the cost of any of the merchandise that is confirmed to be damaged.
- Important - Please be advised that certain items (such as bars) that are sent to warm weather climates or in the summertime can melt if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbor's house, or not to deliver if no one is home. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
- Errors - In the rare occasion that you receive an item(s) other than what you ordered, DO NOT open the item(s) or you will void your right to return it. Merchandise sent to a customer in error must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve the situation (refund, replacement, etc.). Please call us during our normal business hours (10:00 am to 8:00 EDT) for an RA number prior to returning any merchandise. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. We will only refund and/or pay shipping charges if we made a mistake with your order.