A high-speed whey unlike any other.
Muscle Provider is the pinnacle of no-nonsense whey protein supplements. It contains an exceptionally high level of cross-flow filtered and pre-hydrolyzed whey protein. This allows it to produce relatively light, unfilling shakes that feed your tired muscles lightning fast without leaving you too full to eat a regular meal soon after.*
Size: 1 lb, 14.7 oz (870 g) (About 30 servings)
Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate
- Supports Muscle Building & Preservation*
- Promotes Recovery*
- Boosts Fat Loss*: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. Here’s how it works:
- Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.*
- Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat.*
Why people like it
- Muscle Provider is ideal for use pre-contest, pre- and/or post-workout, and as a light snack to boost your intake of high-quality protein and carry you over between regular meals.
- Muscle Provider chocolate tastes like fresh chocolate cupcake batter! Vanilla makes a mouth-watering topping on hot or cold cereal.
- Stomach-friendly: Muscle Provider is easy to digest.
- Unique formula: Muscle Provider contains exceptionally high levels of whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) and isolate (WPI). (This is why they appear first in the list of ingredients.) WPH and WPI contribute to the relatively fast absorption and light consistency of Muscle Provider, properties that make it popular with athletes and others who want to boost their intake of high-quality protein in between meals without feeling too full to eat later, or want to use their protein powder soon before or after workouts.
- Low in fat and carbs.
How do I choose between Muscle Provider and other Beverly proteins?
Choose Muscle Provider if you mainly want to use it:
- Immediately before and/or after workouts, pre-contest, or as an unfilling, high-protein snack between regular meals.
Secrets to Success
- As a rule of thumb, take about 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let’s say you weigh 180 lb. Divide 180 by 50, and you get 3.6. Round this up to 4 scoops of Muscle Provider daily.
- To promote muscle recovery and building, at least one serving of Muscle Provider should be taken immediately after your workout.* For maximum results, enjoy another serving 4-5 hours later.
- Travel Tip: Put 1-2 scoops of Muscle Provider in a Ziploc bag and tuck it inside your shaker bottle.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space. Reviewers were compensated.)
Misshelly says: “10/10. I’ve never seen so many lean gains from a protein powder as I have with Muscle Provider. It is delicious. It is worth the higher price.”
Luchicar says: “I use Muscle Provider to support weight loss and muscle gain. It has worked very well for me and unlike other products, does not taste bad. It is priced a little higher than other brands, but it is worth it.”
Eric says: “Beverly has never let me down. Muscle Provider is a great product with all of what you need, and none of what you don’t. Go Beverly! Keep up the great work.”
Workingitinhobbs says: “Muscle Provider tastes great and speeds muscle recovery on days when you hit the weights hard.”*