Newly re-formulated CREATINE SELECT� from Beverly International Nutrition supports the fastest possible improvements in the appearance and performance of your physique by tackling the principal causes of premature muscle fatigue during resistance exercise. These causes most commonly result in a decline in muscle force, shortening velocity and power, all of which CREATINE SELECT� helps prevent using the most studied, bioavailable and proven form of creatine in the world (discussed below) reinforced by β-alanine, electrolyte-bound phosphates and cinnamon bark extract.
Each ingredient in new CREATINE SELECT� has been tested and reviewed for purity and carefully balanced for maximum pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic impact. Finally, Beverly�s R&D scientists left no stone unturned in making CREATINE SELECT� the very best tasting formula of its kind!
CREATINE SELECT� is worlds apart from any other creatine formula:
- Comprehensive protection from Premature Muscle Fatigue: Anyone who works out has experienced premature muscle fatigue. Scientists describe it as a fall in muscle force, shortening velocity and power. It explains why during a typical set your muscles slow down with each rep that you perform. Ultimately they get so tired that you can�t continue lifting the same load (quantity of weight), and the set comes to an end. By reducing the quality of your pumps and your ability to stimulate protein synthesis and burn calories, premature muscle fatigue negatively affects the outcome of your workouts. For instance, if less protein synthesis is stimulated, then you won�t gain as much muscle mass (if you gain any at all). And the fewer calories you burn during your workout, the harder it is to lose body fat and control your weight. The two key causes of premature muscle fatigue are H+ and Pi. The levels of these substances increase dramatically during high-intensity exercise. Keeping them out of your way is the job of CREATINE SELECT�, which Beverly�s R&D scientists designed using a carefully balanced blend of CrH2O, electrolyte-bound phosphates, β-alanine and cinnamon bark extract.
- CrH2O: Creatine monohydrate (CrH2O) is still the most studied, bioavailable (near 100%) and proven form of creatine studied to date. CREATINE SELECT� sends millions upon millions of molecules of CrH2O into your muscles moments after you swallow your first serving. When compared to other forms of creatine, CrH2O consistently proves superior. For instance, a 2009 study found that CrH2O was not only more bioavailable than creatine ethyl ester (CrEE), but it also did a better job of increasing intracellular water (hydration). CrEE, on the other hand, caused extracellular water retention (unlike what many ads for CrEE claim), a condition which reduces muscle definition and makes you look �smooth�. Extracellular water retention is also associated with catabolism --precisely the opposite of what you want if your goal is to keep your muscle size and strength rather than lose it. And because CrH2O is so cost-effective, CREATINE SELECT� only costs you a dollar a serving. Yet the results, in terms of potential gains in muscle mass, strength and power are priceless!
- Electrolyte-bound phosphates: Without electrolytes, your muscles couldn�t contract (generate force). Removing electrolytes from a muscle cell is like removing the charge from a battery. But the benefits of electrolyte-bound phosphates go far beyond this. Several years ago Beverly uncovered studies proving that the combination of CrH2O and phosphates produced superior results compared to taking CrH2O alone. For instance, a 2005 study by Eckerson et al. reported that this combination significantly increased anaerobic working capacity by almost 24% in only 2 days and nearly 50% in 6 days. When subjects received CrH2O by itself, in contrast, it failed to significantly increase anaerobic working capacity. Many products contain creatine (though not always CrH2O), but none of them contain CrH2O plus electrolyte-bound phosphates in the proportions found in new CREATINE SELECT�. These specific proportions were chosen based on the research uncovered by Beverly and verified in its own product testing.
- β-Alanine: β-Alanine is a precursor to carnosine. Carnosine is produced naturally by the body and found largely in muscle tissue. Like creatine and phosphates, your muscles can use carnosine to lower levels of H+ and other potential causes of muscle fatigue. This may explain why studies have reported that �-alanine supplementation can produce increases in bench press power (by 15%) and the number of reps performed in the squat exercise (22%) as compared to supplementation with a placebo. Adding phosphates to creatine has already been proven to �super-charge� the latter. Wait until you try the combination of creatine, phosphates and β-alanine!
- Tested and Reviewed for Safety and Purity: Like the rest of Beverly�s formulas, all of the ingredients in new CREATINE SELECT� have been tested and reviewed for safety and purity. Whenever possible, we use pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. We also strive to use the most cost-effective ones (like CrH2O) so that you don�t have to pay unfair prices to improve your physique and performance in the fastest possible time.
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Balance: Each ingredient in new CREATINE SELECT� is absorbed into your body according to its own unique mechanism of action. The same can be said for how each ingredient goes about protecting you from premature muscle fatigue. In scientific lingo, we say that each ingredient has its own �pharmacokinetic� and �pharmacodynamic� properties, which Beverly�s R&D scientists have carefully balanced for maximum impact.
- Real and Lasting Energy without Stimulants: CREATINE SELECT� produces real and lasting increases in muscle energy levels, unlike stimulants, which produce an illusion of greater energy that quickly fades, often followed by depression and lethargy. The CrH2O in CREATINE SELECT� can raise your muscle phosphocreatine levels by up to 40%. Phosphocreatine plays a critical role in the regeneration of ATP during high-intensity exercise. ATP is as real as energy gets. It is the ultimate �energy currency� for your muscle cells and every other cell type in your body. Without ATP, muscle contraction would stop, as would life itself. Furthermore, because CREATINE SELECT� is entirely free of caffeine and other stimulants, it is easily tolerated no matter what time of day it is taken.
- Immediate insulin sensitivity: By affecting creatine uptake, insulin sensitivity determines how well you respond to CrH2O. To ensure that you respond to each serving of CREATINE SELECT� as favorably as possible, Beverly added cinnamon bark extract. Cinnamon feeding has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity immediately in healthy humans (not just those with diabetes) and the effects persist for 12 hours.
- �Tastes like Tang�: Beverly�s R&D scientists worked overtime in order to make CREATINE SELECT� the strongest and best-tasting formula of its kind ever to hit the marketplace. The proprietary flavor system in the new formula underwent numerous rounds of trial and error before being finalized, including varying the amount of annatto oil in the formula. Besides contributing to the amazing taste of this product �one user commented �The new CREATINE SELECT� tastes like Tang!��annatto oil has been found to increase the binding of insulin to the insulin receptor in animal studies.