Using the Beverly International Super Pak gives an easy answer to a difficult question. The human body works on a 24 hour cycle. Your cells do not go to sleep when you do, they need nutrients continuously. The Super-Pak's comprehensive, automatic delivery system provides a nutrient rich cellular environment all day and all night. Simply take your Super Pak after your largest meal of the day. You don't have to worry about spacing your supplements throughout the day or taking the right combinations for maximum absorption. The Super-Pak's sophisticated formulation procedure takes care of all the work and worry for you.
Each Super Pak consumer box contains 30 sealed packets and is intended to be used on a 30-day cycle. Each packet contains:
- 1 large, oval, yellow-orange, sustained-release tablet supplying B vitamins (up to 10,000% of DV)
- 1 large, oval, beige, sustained-release tablet supplying 1000 mg vitamin C (1670% of DV) from ascorbic acid and rose hips
- 1 large, oval, brown, sustained-release tablet supplying 1000 mg vitamin C (1670% of DV) from ascorbic acid and rose hips plus 725 mg bioflavonoids
- 2 large, oval, gray tablets supplying minerals (up to 500% of DV) plus vitamin D (200% of DV)
- 1 small, round, speckled tablet supplying 5 digestive enzymes plus betaine (a methyl donor and osmolyte)
- 1 small softgel capsule supplying vitamins A & D (200% of the Daily Value of each)
- 1 large softgel capsule supplying vitamin E (?, ?, ?, and ? tocopherols)(3333% of DV)
- 1 small, round, white tablet supplies 70 mcg of selenium. Another 10 mcg occurs in the mineral tablets. The total is 80 mcg, representing 114% of DV.
Athletes and non-athletes alike will be happy to know that both the Super Pak tablet manufacturing and packaging labs are free of banned substances. They are also permitted by the California Department of Public Health's Food and Drug Branch (essentially the California arm of the FDA).
For a complete list of ingredients, refer to the accompanying Super Pak Supplement Facts panel