Whether it�s at work, school, or play, we all want a quick boost of energy and mental clarity from time to time. Unfortunately, many energy drinks and shots aren�t all that healthy. Some contain ingredients that have been associated with side effects such as irritability, anxiety, sleep disruption, and difficulty focusing. Fast-Up is a healthy alternative to these products. It enhances the natural energy-producing pathways of your cells with a synergistic blend of nutraceuticals typically not found in energy boosters. Best of all, you can feel it working within moments!
Why people like it
Who is this product ideal for?
- Clients tell us that Fast-Up works faster and feels better than coffee and other energy boosters.
- Premium-quality formula: Fast-Up contains premium ingredients like NADH, co-enzyme Q10, citrulline malate, and B vitamins to support cellular energy production, alleviate fatigue, enhance mood, and reduce free radical levels. This isn�t your dollar-store energy shot!
- Flexible dosing: One serving (3 capsules) provides 200 mg of caffeine, equivalent to 1.5-2 cups of premium brewed coffee. Simply take fewer capsules if you want a smaller dose of caffeine.
Secrets to Success
- Fast-Up is ideal for the majority of people who want to boost their energy, mood, and cognitive performance before working out, work, or school.
- Many clients use it as a pre-workout.
- Adjust your starting dose according to your caffeine tolerance. For instance, if you typically drink 1 cup of tea daily, you may want to start with 1-2 capsules. Whereas, someone who drinks 2 cups of coffee every morning, should start with a full serving (3 capsules).